Now Foods Arginine tablets (120 x 1000mg)
- Brand: Now Foods
- Product Code: Arginine
- Availability: In Stock
NOW Foods L-Arginine Double Strength is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.
It is an important precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in supporting normal blood vessel dilation.
- Nitric oxide precursor
- May support blood vessel dilation
- May support DNA synthesis
- May help protein production
- May help urea metabolism & excretion
Note: This product has twice the L-Arginine (1,000 mg per tablet) as in the regular strength product (500 mg per capsule). Natural colour variation may occur in this product.
- For adults only.
- Not for pregnant or nursing women.
- Consult physician if taking medication (especially antihypertensives, anticoagulants, and antidiabetic drugs), have a medical condition (especially asthma or renal disease) or are planning to have surgery.
- This product should be avoided by persons with glaucoma or herpes simplex unless otherwise prescribed by a physician.
- Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction or have established coronary artery disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.