Bio-Kult S Boulardii (30 Capsules)
- Brand: Protexin
- Product Code: BkSB
- Availability: In Stock
Bio-Kult S.Boulardii is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the Immune System and Digestive Tract. It contains vitamin D3 which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
The live, non-pathogenic yeast in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. S. Boulardii (in its lyophilised form found in Bio-Kult Boulardii) has been shown to survive stomach acid and bile, to reach its target organ (most commonly the colon). It also has the advantage of being one of the few yeasts that survives at body temperature.
2. Bio-Kult S. Boulardii to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult S. Boulardii can be used on a continuous basis (up to 6 months) or for a short period of time, e.g. when travelling.
- Live yeast culture - Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799 -
- Preplex® (fuctooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
May contain milk.Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
- Vitamin D3 6 mcg (120% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 500mg live yeast microorganisms per 2 capsules (5 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 625mg microorganisms per gram (6.2 x 109 CFU).)