Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is a zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that is just like sugar.
It is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. Lakanto still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
The monk fruit is combined with erythritol to create a one for one sugar substitute.
We are currently stocking these variations:
- Classic 235gm or 454gm - replacement for standard white sugar
- Golden 235gm or 454gm - a raw or brown sugar replacement
- Powdered 454gm - use instead of icing sugar. Can be used in baking, but you might need a little less
- TASTES just like sugar | Zero net carbs, Zero calorie, Zero glycemic Sweetener
- 1:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT | Lakanto has a perfect mix of monk fruit and erythritol to match the sweetness of sugar and maintain your baking and cooking needs
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY | Keto, Diabetic, Candida, Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, NON-GMO, and All Natural
- CLASSIC & GOLDEN | Golden Lakanto is a brown sugar substitute and our Classic White is a white sugar substitute | Color and Flavor comes from different parts of the Monk Fruit
- INGREDIENTS | NON-GMO Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract | NO Natural Flavoring, NO Fiber, NO Maltodextrin, NO Artificial flavoring or sweeteners