NutraPro Virgin Cod Liver Oil (Lemon, 237ml)
- Brand: NutraPro
- Product Code: NPcloLE
- Availability: In Stock
Nutrapro Virgin Cod Liver Oil is made from wild Norwegian Arctic cod from the pure sea water. The fish is processed within 24 hours in effective and gentle manner. The oil is separated from fresh cod fish livers using cold pressed & advanced purifying technologies without the use of chemicals, to produce its exceptional fresh quality.
This product is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully-potent and free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB’s and 28 other contaminants.
The liver of Arctic cod has a high concentration of vitamin D. Vitamin D increases the uptake of calcium in the body and is a prerequisite for strong bones and teeth. Vitamin A in Virgin Cod Liver Oil helps with proper vision and immune functions.
Virgin Cod Liver Oil is naturally rich in the important Omega-3 fatty acid DHA & EPA. The DHA is vital to the optimal development and maintenance of the brain, sight and nervous system. The EPA has positive affects on coronary heart disease, high triglycerides (fats in the blood), high blood pressure, and inflammation. These fatty acids also reduce pain and swelling.
How is it Different from Other Brands?
- The freshest tasting Cod Liver Oil on the market
- Smaller serving size due to a higher nutritional content
- High in Omega 3 (600 mg/serving)
- Higher absorbability
- Nothing being added or removed during the process
- No fermentation or heating to produce pure virgin cod liver oil
- The option to get a hint of natural peppermint or lemon flavoring
- Strict quality controls for a pristine natural product
- Kids love the pleasant taste, making it easy for the whole family to enjoy
- Virgin Cod Liver Oil provides 75% of the daily recommended intake of Omega-3 from one serving (1/2 teaspoon), which is more than most Omega 3 products on the market.The oil is separated from fresh cod fish livers using cold pressed & advanced purifying technologies without the use of chemicals.
Many people take it for Teeth, Bone, Joint Health, A Strong Immune System, Cardiovascular Health, Vision, Brain & Nerve Function and Skin, Hair & Nail Health.
On Amazon, this oil has a 5 star rating and here are extracts from a couple of reviews:
"I purchased this directly from the company. They were very helpful and answered my many questions about this and other products of theirs. The price is actually quite reasonable for cod liver oil that is minimally processed. It's actually really difficult to find cod liver oil that hasn't been tinkered with. Almost all of them either have the vitamins removed and then added back in smaller amounts than exist in the original oil or, worse, have the vitamins removed and then have synthetic forms of the vitamins added back in. The only other cod liver oil in the US that leaves the oil in the state in which it's extracted is Green Pastures. And while Green Pastures' product is more concentrated nutritionally, it's extracted through fermentation, which gives it a really funky taste that can be hard to take. This product is cheaper by volume but probably works out to a similar cost if you go by vitamin content, but I can take it without having to brace myself and chase it down with something."