Bio-Kult Candea (60 Capsules)
- Brand: Protexin
- Product Code: BkC
- Availability: Out Of Stock
This product is no longer available, due to changes in the minimum order quantities from the overseas supplier.
At this stage, there is nothing we can recommend in it's place, but if we find something, we'll put a link here.
Bio-Kult Candéa is a probiotic supplement with added garlic and grape fruit seed extract.
Taken daily it can help strengthen the body’s natural defences against Candida overgrowth and may help to prevent it changing from its yeast-like form to the invasive filamentous fungus form.
Made in the UK by Probiotics International Ltd (Protexin).
Bio-Kult Candéa contains:
• Seven strains of probiotics to reinforce the gut microflora, helping to prevent Candida from finding sites in the gut to grow. They also lower the gut pH so that Candida, which prefers a more alkaline environment, cannot thrive.
• Garlic and grape fruit seed extract, both of which are well known for their naturally powerful properties and are proven natural antifungals. These are also proven to be compatible with the live bacteria in Bio-Kult Candéa.
Contents per Capsule:
- Grapefruit seed extract 130mg
- Garlic 60mg
- Live bacteria 1 billion CFU/daily dose (1x109 CFU/day)
- May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Lactobacillus casei PXN37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN54
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN35
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN39
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN66
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN25
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN30
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Does not need refrigeration.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
Directions for use:
- 2 capsules daily with or after the main meal. Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
- Bio-Kult Candéa probiotic capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
- Keep out of reach of children