Bio-Kult Migrea (60 Capsules)
- Brand: Protexin
- Product Code: BkMg
- Availability: In Stock
This product will only be available till current stock runs out, due to changes in the minimum order quantities from the overseas supplier.
Bio-Kult Migréa is a scientifically developed multi-action formulation designed to target both the digestive tract and the head.
Bio-Kult Migréa is a scientifically developed multi-action formulation containing 14 strains of bacteria alongside magnesium and vitamin B6 to target both the digestive tract and the head. New to the market, Bio-Kult Migréa is unique and unlike any other product available. The 14 live probiotic cultures are proven to survive the high acidity of the stomach, and to complement the existing gut flora naturally present in a healthy person’s digestive system. Vitamin B6 and magnesium contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to the reduction of tiredness. Vitamin B6 also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult Migréa are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult Migréa can be used on a continuous basis and is recommended to support cognitive function.
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methycellulose)
Live bacterial cultures(milk and soya) - see below
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Live bacteria cultures:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
For allergens, see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
- Magnesium citrate 768mg, providing 90mg magnesium (24% NRV)
- Vitamin B6 8mg (571% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
4 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (4 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 4.3 billion per gram (4.3 x 109 CFU).
Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
Store in a cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.
Directions for use*:
Take 1 - 2 capsules per day with food.
Parents should seek guidance from a medical practitioner before giving Bio-Kult Migréa to children.
Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Excess / high doses of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in some sensitive individuals.
- Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.